- Philadelphia® 3-step® Mini Cheesecakes
- Simple Grasshopper Mallow Pie
- Blissful Brownies
- PHILADELPHIA New York Chocolate Cheesecake
- Pumpkin-Mallow Dessert
- Puffed Wheat Cereal Cookies
- Quick & Easy Pork Chop Skillet
- Orange BBQ Pork Ribs
Philadelphia® 3-step® Mini Cheesecakes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 30 Minute)
- Serving Size: 12
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 12 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1 Kiwi, Peeled, Cut Into 6 Slices
- 36 Blueberries (about Half Cup)
- 12 Raspberries (about One Third Cup)
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended.
PLACE 1 cookie in bottom of each of 12 medium paper-lined muffin cups. Fill evenly with batter.
BAKE 20 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cut kiwi slices in half. Top each cheesecake with 1 kiwi half, 3 blueberries and 1 raspberry just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
At 12 servings, these mini desserts are sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next gathering.
Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil. Mix 1-1/2 cups finely crushed OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies or HONEY MAID Honey Grahams with 1/4 cup melted butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Prepare cheesecake batter as directed. Pour over crust. Bake and refrigerate as directed. Cut into 16 squares. Top evenly with the fruit mixture just before serving. Makes 16 servings, 1 square each.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS