- Cheesy Chived Egg Sandwich
- Sun-Dried Tomato Polenta Squares Topped with Three Peppers
- Spiced Red Cabbage
- Grilled Fruit Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
- Super Easy Tuna Casserole
- Dolly Cake
- Tofu Salad Sandwich
- TERIYAKI-MARINATED BEEF STEAK
Cheesy Chived Egg Sandwich
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 tablespoon PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 English Muffin, Split, Toasted
- 1 KRAFT Singles
COOK eggs in small skillet on medium heat until set, stirring occasionally. Add cream cheese spread; cook until cream cheese spread is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
SPOON egg mixture onto 1 of the muffin halves; top with Singles and remaining muffin half.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
For a delightful brunch idea, serve this sandwich with a seasonal fresh fruit salad.
Prepare as directed, placing 1 slice OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham on muffin half before topping with the egg mixture.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS